Blood Pressure Pro Works
Blood Pressure Pro attacks high blood pressure in two ways:
1. It works to lower hypertension by relaxing
you so that your heart slows reducing the
force that your heart pumps blood. This
process tends to lower blood pressure.
2. It causes the blood vessels to relax and widen so the pressure of blood within
the blood vessels is reduced.
What are Cardiovascular
Blood Pressure Pro is combines a unique
group of herbs, known as cardiovascular
tonics. Each of these herbs is specially
selected for treating issues related to
the heart and blood vessels. Its properties
help lower blood pressure while increasing
While not having
the dramatic, rapid and often life-saving
effects of many cardiological drugs, they
have a definite advantage when treating
or preventing chronic degenerative conditions.
In addition to tonic remedies for the heart
there are also tonics for the blood vessels,
often rich in constituents called flavones.
These remarkable herbs include Hawthorne,
Coleus Forskolii, Olive Leaf Extract, Odorless
Garlic, B6, B12, and Folic Acid all found
in Blood Pressure Pro™.
Vascular health is central to you becoming
radiantly healthy and living a long life.
Numerous diseases are associated with the
degeneration of the vascular system. Cardiovascular
disease is still the biggest killer in America,
partly because of the low quality of our
typical diet, partly due to a lack of exercise,
and partly due to a lack of understanding
as to how to promote the health of this
Medication to treat
High Blood Pressure
Various medications are available to treat high blood pressure. There are 4 basic types of medications:
- Those that lower high blood pressure known as antihypertensives
- Those that either reduce the hearts output of blood or reduce the heart rate known as beta blockers
- Those that rid the body of excessive fluid and sodium or diuretics
- Drugs that cause the blood vessels to relax or dialate known as vasodialators
Although pharmaceutical medicines have been helpful in decreasing blood pressure in hypertensive individuals, some of these medicines have also proven to have significant side effects. The non-pharmacological approach to treating blood pressure is an attractive concept. If you have high blood pressure or hypertension and require medication please consult with your physician for further information.
Life Style Changes
Life Style changes are extremly important in reducing hypertension and high blood pressure. The following are things you can do immediately to reduce your high blood pressure.
- Stop Smoking
- Stop eating a high fat diet
- Exercise regularly
- Try to relax more, take up yoga or deep breathing exercises
- Get checked out by your doctor regularly so that you are well aware of your blood pressure levels
- Take up meditation
- Lose some weight
- Reduce your alcohol intake
- Cut back on your salt intake
- Increase your intake of fatty fish such as salmon, tuna and swordfish
Smoking, high fat diets and a lack of exercise lead to blood vessel stiffness and increases in blood pressure